“Where can I get food around here?”
This is a question asked every day @Work Hubs.
These three places are the firm’s local favourites.
- This Southern Indian restaurant on Drummond Street is a London legend and has been feeding area since 1972.
- They open at 12 pm and only serve vegetarian food, most people opt for the buffet option that they run every day, and this is where our heart lies too.
- Eat in is around £6:50 and take away is £4:50 – the piles of nutritious vegetables will have you going back for more, if you stick to the lighter stuff you will be set up for the afternoon.
2. Speedy’s Cafe
- Yes, the cafe on Sherlock where Benedict and Martin hang out.
- Fully loaded with full English Breakfast, omelettes, burgers and pasta. Open from 06:30 am 3:30 pm and is super busy at lunchtime.
- Of course, they do take away!
- We used to eat full English breakfasts here and have pulled that back to delicious omelettes or salmon and cream cheese bagels.
3. The Falafel Cafe
- Does exactly what is says on the tin.
- Also, there is a seemingly never-ending supply of delicious Moroccan and Lebanese wraps both meat based and roasted veg.
- They will make you a fresh veggie juice if you ask nicely too.
Community Coworking Days
We are over the moon here about our Thursday community coworking day; a big component is group lunch where we swap tips and war stories.
Before you blindly head off to the supermarket for yet another sandwich wrapped in plastic try these places and support our local friends.
Find out more here on Economy of Hours